Terms and Conditions of the e-shop
Art. 1. These General Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to as “General Terms and Conditions”, are intended to regulate the relationship between “GIPITIES” Ltd, hereinafter referred to as “Supplier” , owner of the e-shop: https://gpts-shop.com/, hereinafter referred to as “e-shop” , and each of the users/customers of the e-shop, hereinafter referred to as “User(s)” .
- Supplier Data
Art. 2. Information about the Supplier:
2. Registered office and registered office address. Headquarters and registered office; registered office and registered seat. “Headquarters and registered office: 12A Marishka Street
3. Address for exercising the activity. 3. 1202, ul. “Г. С. 1202, 1202, 1202, 1202, 1202, 1202, 1202 Rakovski Str. № 34
4. Correspondence data. 4. 1202, ul. “Г. С. 0888 780 147, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Entry in public registers.
6. Supervisory bodies:
(a) Personal Data Protection Commission of the Republic of Bulgaria, address. Sofia, p.k. 1592, Sofia Blvd. 1595, “Proff. Tel: 02/ 915 35 19 Fax: 02/ 915 35 25, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.cpdp.bg
(b) Commission for Consumer Protection, address. Sofia, p.k. 1000, ul. “1, Vrabcha Str. 02/ 9330565, fax: 02/ 988 42 18, hotline: 0700 111 22, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.kzp.bg
(c) the Commission for Protection of Competition, address. Sofia, p.k. 1000, Sofia, Sofia Blvd. “Tel: 02/ 935 62 22, Fax: 02/ 980 73 15, Email: срс_nkztp@cpc.bg, Website: www.cpc.bg
7. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act No BG 202273989.
III. General provisions
Art. 3. The e-shop operates under the rules described in the General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 4. The Provider does not guarantee the permanent functioning of the Online Shop, nor that the latter is free of errors.
Art. 5. The Provider reserves the right to interrupt access to part or all of the Online Shop, without the User’s consent, for an unlimited period of time, scheduled or occasional, without being liable for any damage to the User resulting from the suspension.
Art. 6. The Provider reserves the right to change, without prior notice, the structure and/or content of the Online Shop.
- Features and Use of the Online Store
Art. 7. The main characteristics of the services provided to the Users by the Provider through the Online Shop, hereinafter referred to as “Services”, are as follows:
(1) The Provider shall provide the opportunity to view and share the content published on the Online Shop. The provider provides information about itself, its team, the services it provides, current offers, informative articles, contacts, introduction of its clients and partners, etc.
(2) The Provider shall provide the possibility of generating a telephone call via functional buttons in the E-shop.
(3) The Supplier shall provide the possibility of generating electronic inquiries and requests by email address (e-mail) through functional inquiry forms within the E-shop. The User should fill in the fields specified by the Provider and select the Submit button. When using this service Users should bear in mind and by accepting these General Terms and Conditions be deemed to be informed that the use of this service does not automatically lead to the conclusion of a contract between the User and the Provider, i.e. sending an email inquiry does not create an obligation for the Provider to provide a particular service and does not place the Provider and the User in a contractual (contractual) relationship. The respective User, who has sent an email request to the Provider, shall be deemed to have concluded a contract with the Provider for the performance of the given service only after receiving confirmation in this regard from the Provider.
The Supplier does not guarantee its ability to respond or the time in which a response will be provided.
(4) The Provider shall provide the possibility to generate electronic inquiries through the email client used by the User, by means of functional references from the Online Shop. For this purpose it is necessary for the User to select a specific functional link of the E-shop (a place where the email address of the Provider is displayed and can be “clicked”) and the device used by him to open a new window for writing a message from the email client installed on the device.
The Supplier does not guarantee its ability to respond or the time in which a response will be provided.
(5) The Provider shall provide the User with the possibility of linking to the Provider’s business profiles in social networks, profiles and websites of its partners, customers and others. The Provider provides this facility for the convenience of the Users and is not responsible for the content of the profiles and websites to which the link is provided and which are not owned and/or operated by the Provider. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to profiles and pages to which a link is provided, unless expressly stated otherwise.
(7) The Provider shall provide the possibility to search for text content within the Online Shop. To use the function, the User should type in the search field the word / words he is looking for and select the search button / icon or Enter / Go key on the keyboard. The e-shop will display a list of results with pages / products located on the e-shop and containing the word / words searched by the User.
(8) The Provider provides the opportunity to post content, comment, review, opinion, evaluation by the User. By placing them in the respective marked sections, the User gives his/her free consent to the Provider to use, publish, distribute the posted content.
The publication of content, comment, review, opinion, evaluation by the User of the Online Store is subject to approval by the Provider.
Art. 8. Through the Online Shop Users have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered in the Online Shop.
Art. 9. (1) By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the User and the Provider agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and performance of a contract for the purchase and sale of goods offered in the Online Store may be made electronically and by electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Article 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) If Users use the Online Shop with registration and have entered their respective username and password, it is assumed that the electronic statements made by Users are made by the persons indicated in the data provided by the respective User when registering in the Online Shop.
Art. 10. (1) Users can browse the E-shop freely without registration.
(2) In order to use the E-shop with registration, the User must have registered and entered a username and password for remote access.
(3) The username is taken from the email address for registration, and the password for access to the E-shop is determined by the User, through electronic registration in the E-shop. Fields that must be completed at registration are marked with an asterisk.
(4) When registering, the User undertakes to provide true, complete and up-to-date data. The User shall promptly update the details provided in his registration in the event of a change.
(5) By filling in his/her registration details and clicking on the “Register” button, the User expressly and unequivocally declares that he/she is familiar with these Terms and Conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to unconditionally comply with them.
(6) The User can register in the Online Shop through the My Account page from the Registration section by filling in the email address and password and selecting the Register button.
(7) Upon successful completion of registration, the User receives a notification message to the email address provided at registration, which verifies the registration and activation of the account.
Art. 11. The main characteristics of the offered goods are indicated in the E-shop.
Art. 12. (1) The price of each item listed in the Online Store is the final price of the respective item including all taxes and fees and is valid only at the time of publication.
After logging in / logging in to his account in the Online Store, the User can see customized prices, in case the Provider has set such for his account.
(2) The cost of delivery is not included in the price of the product.
- Technical Steps for Concluding a Purchase Contract through the Online Store
Art. 13. (1) Users use the Online Shop to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered in the Online Shop.
(2) The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian.
(3) The User shall be a party to the contract with the Provider in accordance with the data provided upon registration and contained in the User’s personal profile.
(4) The e-shop shall include technical means for detecting and correcting errors in the input of information before the statement of conclusion of the contract of sale is made.
If any of the required fields is not filled in, the E-shop does not allow completion of the order and directs the User which of the required fields should be filled in correctly.
(5) The contract for the purchase and sale of goods shall be deemed to be concluded from the moment of confirmation of the User’s order by the Supplier.
(6) The User may place an order by:
– Contact with the Supplier by phone, e-mail, inquiry form via the e-shop, quick order form via the product page.
– Order through the e-shop system.
(7) When ordering through the system, the User selects the Product(s) via the “Buy” button for each product;
(8) After selecting the desired product(s), the User shall proceed to the Cart page, where he/she shall review his/her selection and, if necessary, make adjustments, and then select the “Complete Order” button;
(9) The User shall fill in the current and correct order, billing and delivery data in the Payment/Conclusion of Order/Completion of Order page: Name, Surname, Telephone, Email Address, Location, Postal Code, Street and Number, Neighborhood, Block Number, Entrance, Apartment.
– Users who have an account in the online store should confirm the validity of the data that are set in their profile and come out when ordering.
– The User puts a Promo Code in the fields marked for this purpose in case he has one and wishes to use it and selects the Apply button. The User shall be notified in advance of the conditions and restrictions for the use of the Promo Code in his possession.
– The cost of delivery shall be charged as follows:
Delivery is free for Users who have a Promo Code providing free delivery, in case they have correctly entered it in the system during the checkout process and use it according to the previously mentioned conditions and restrictions for the use of the Promo Code they have.
Delivery for orders over 100 BGN is free of charge for the User.
– The user pays for the order by:
Cash on delivery – The User shall pay the full amount due to a representative of the Courier Company or a representative of the Supplier upon delivery of the ordered goods.
– The user sees the total amount and any additional fees to be paid after completion and confirmation of the order.
– The User expresses his/her agreement to these Terms and Conditions by ticking the box “I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Site”;
– The user completes the order by selecting the Order button;
– If the User has not correctly filled in all the required fields the order cannot be completed.
The user should fill in the fields correctly and select the Order button again.
(10) The user is redirected to a page confirming the correct completion of the order.
(11) The User receives an email notification, at the email address provided by the User during the order process, of the successful completion of the order. The notice shall contain the products selected and the amount payable by the customer.
(12) The notification sent to the User by email address of the completed order / call by the Supplier to the telephone number provided by the User shall be considered as confirmation of the order and the concluded contract for the purchase of goods.
(13) The User may receive additional notifications by email when the status of the order changes in the system of the Online Shop.
(14) The delivery of the goods ordered by the User shall be made within 10 working days, if not otherwise described for the selected products, after confirmation of the order by the Supplier.
Art. 14. The Supplier shall not be held liable for unfulfilled orders in case the User has provided/indicated false, incomplete and/or inaccurate data, including delivery address.
Art. 15 The User agrees that the Supplier is entitled to accept advance payment for the contracts concluded with the User for the purchase and delivery of goods.
- Waiver of contract of sale
Art. 16. (1) The User has the right, without compensation or penalty and without giving any reason, to withdraw from the purchase contract concluded through the Online Shop within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the User or by a third party designated by the User.
(2) The user may exercise his right under par. 1 and by means of the standard form for exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with Annex No. 6 to Art. 47, par. 8 of the Consumer Protection Act, which can be found here.
(3) Pursuant to Article 57, par. 3 of the Consumer Protection Act, the User shall not be entitled to refuse the delivery of goods made to his order or according to his individual requirements. For the purposes of this provision, “goods made to the User’s order” are goods that are not made in advance, but are made by the Supplier based on an individual choice or decision of the User.
Art. 17. (1) If the User has exercised his right of withdrawal under the preceding Article, the Provider shall reimburse the User for all sums received from the latter within a period not later than 14 days from the date on which the User was notified of the withdrawal.
(2) The Supplier shall not refund the additional costs of delivery of the goods in the event that the User has expressly chosen a method of delivery of the goods other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by the Supplier.
(3) The User must send or hand over the goods in question to the Supplier within a period of no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Supplier of his withdrawal from the contract for the purchase of the goods in question, bearing the costs of returning the goods to the Supplier.
Art. 18. In case of non-fulfillment of the conditions for withdrawal from the purchase contract and/or for return of the ordered goods by the User, the Provider reserves the right to refuse acceptance of the returned goods and accordingly not to refund the amount paid by the User.
VII. Intellectual property rights
Art. 19. (1) All information published on the Online Shop, including but not limited to: texts, photos, audio and video materials, is the intellectual property of the Provider or is used by the Provider on a legal basis and as such is protected by applicable legislation on the protection of intellectual property, including but not limited to the protection of copyright and related rights.
(2) The Supplier reserves all the rights referred to in the preceding paragraph.
(3) The use of the information referred to in par. 1 of this Article, including but not limited to: copying, modification, reproduction, without the consent and permission of the Provider or the respective holder of intellectual property rights, except in cases expressly provided for by law, is prohibited and constitutes an infringement of the Provider’s intellectual property rights or those of their respective holder, in the event that it is different from the Provider.
Art. 20. The e-shop may contain names and brands of products, services or persons that are or may be trademarks owned by the Provider or third parties. Access to the Online Shop, as well as nothing in these Terms and Conditions or the other content of the Online Shop shall be understood and/or interpreted as and shall not constitute the granting of a license or the right to use any such trademark, without the prior written consent of the Provider or the relevant third party owner of the intellectual property object in question.
VIII. Other conditions
Art. 21. The Provider shall fall within the scope of the following Alternative Dispute Resolution Body(ies).
Art. 22. (1) The information and materials available on the Online Shop (including but not limited to: articles, images, announcements, etc.) are of an informative, general and abstract nature and do not constitute, nor should they be taken or construed as, advice, guidance and/or consultation provided by the Provider to any of the Users of the Online Shop.
(2) The Supplier shall not be liable for the correctness, reliability, accuracy and/or timeliness of the information and materials available on and/or through the Online Shop, on any occasion, nor for their applicability to a specific factual situation.
(3) The Provider shall not be held liable for the content of the E-shop, nor shall it be held liable for any damages suffered by any User and/or third party in connection with the use of the E-shop and/or the information and materials available on it, including their application to a specific situation (for example: taking by a User of specific actions based on information posted on the E-shop).
Art. 23. The possible invalidity of any provision of the General Terms and Conditions shall not invalidate the entire contract.
Art. 24. These Terms and Conditions shall come into force for all Users as of 14.09.2023.
Art. 25. The General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Provider at any time, and any change in the General Terms and Conditions shall take effect with respect to the Users without the need for express notification of the latter.
Art. 26. By using (including but not limited to: browsing, clicking on links, entering information, etc.) the Online Shop and the information contained therein, the User expresses his unconditional agreement to the General Terms and Conditions and any subsequent changes thereto, and that he is bound by them and will comply with them.